Spanish School in Barcelona Escuela de espanol en Barcelona &Eecute;cole espagnol Barcelone Spanisch Schule Barcelona, Spanien Imparare lo spagnolo a Barcellona Spaanse taalschool in Barcelona Studera spanska i Barcelona Aprender Espanhol em Barcelona 在巴塞罗那学习西班牙语! Школа испанского в Барселоне, Испания.

Google translate
Цены и бронь
Контактная информация
Camino Barcelona
Calle Diputación 119, 08015
Из Европы / России:
0034 93 467 85 85
Из США / Канады:
011 34 93 467 85 85
Fax: 0034 93 467 68 41
Звонки по Skype
Skype Me™!

Визовые требования для граждан, желающих учиться испанскому языку в Испании

Palau Nacional
Palau Nacional

Students attending Spanish courses of 12 weeks or less.

Spain is one of the countries belonging to the Schengen area. Transiting from one country to another within the Schengen area is done without border controls.

The following nationalities can stay for up to 90 days in Spain without a Visa:
USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, Andorra, Argentina, Aruba, Bolivia, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Israel, Korea (Rep. of), Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands Antilles, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, San Marino, Singapore, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Switzerland, Uruguay, Vatican City and Venezuela. - If you hold a valid residence permit in any of the Schengen member states, you are entitled to re-enter the Schengen area without a visa on production of your proof of residence and your passport.

Of course, if you are national of a European Union country, you will not require a visa.

Students attending a Spanish course of over 12 weeks.

If you would like to attend a Spanish course at our school in Barcelona of over 12 weeks duration, you will require a visa (unless you are a citizen of a European Union country).

You must obtain this visa before travelling to Spain, as the visa cannot be obtained after your arrival in Spain.

Where do I apply for the student visa?

You should apply for your visa to the Spanish Consulate in your country with jurisdiction over your state.

Spanish Consulates will not accept visa applications from applicants who do not live within the jurisdiction of that consulate.

Visit the following website to find which is the Spanish Consulate with jurisdiction over your state:

When should I apply for the student visa?

Applications will often not be accepted more than 90 days before you are due to travel, or less than 45 days before your departure date. It may take 4 weeks or longer to process your application. You should check this with your local Spanish Consulate.

How much does it cost?

It depends on the Spanish Consulate of your country. You should take a Money Order for this amount with you, made payable to the Consulate General of Spain, when you go to the Consulate to apply for your student visa. Personal checks are unfortunately not accepted.

This visa processing fee is non-refundable

How long is the visa for?

Visas are often only issued for an initial period of 3 months. If you are staying in Spain for longer than this, you should go to your nearest police station, in Spain, directly after your arrival, to extend your visa. Please ask in reception for detailed information.

Do I need to go in person to the Spanish Consulate, to apply for the visa?

Yes, you need to submit all the necessary documentation in person. This requirement is only sometimes waived in the case of parents applying for a child, but if applying for a child, you should check with the Consulate first, to see if this is the case.

What documentation do I need in order to apply for a student visa?

You should take the following documentation with you to the Spanish Consulate, when you apply for your visa:

  • A passport valid for a minimum of 6 months. Make sure that the passport is signed.
  • A recent, passport-sized photograph
  • A Money Order for 100 US dollars, made payable to the Consulate General of Spain, for your visa processing fees. Personal checks are not accepted.
  • An original letter from Camino Barcelona Language School to the Consulate General, confirming that you have been enrolled as a full-time student at this school and that you tuition fees have been paid in full. You should also bring a photocopy of this document with you.
  • An original letter from an insurance company, stating that the student is covered for medical insurance whilst in Spain. You should also bring a photocopy of this document with you.
  • An original medical certificate, from your doctor, on official stationery you’re your doctor, verifying that you are in good health and signed by the doctor. You should also bring a photocopy of this document with you.
  • An original certificate of good conduct issued by the police departments of the city or cities in which you have lived for 6 months or more during the last 5 years. You should also bring a photocopy of this document with you.
  • Evidence that you will be able to cover your living expenses whilst in Spain, which should be one of the following:
    • Letter from the study abroad program assuming full financial responsibility for your tuition, room and board during your stay in Spain.
    • Proof of having received financial aid, or scholarship, for your tuition, room and board expenses, and for your personal expenses during the stay in Spain.
    • Notarized letter from your parents assuming full financial responsibility for you during your stay in Spain.
  • If you are unable to provide any of the above, you should contact your local Spanish Consulate as regards what else they would accept as evidence that you are able to pay your own living expenses whilst in Spain.

Important notes:

(i) Leave enough time for your visa to be issued
Due to the high demand for visas, it can take a long time for your local Spanish Consulate to issue your visa. So, be sure to allow enough time for this process. We would advise you to contact your local Spanish Consulate to ask them how long the visa application is likely to take.

(ii) You will need to leave your passport with the Spanish Consulate whilst your visa application is being processed.

It is not normally difficult to obtain a student visa to study in Spain, provided you supply the Spanish Consulate with all the necessary documentation, and provided that you allow sufficient time for the visa application process to be completed.

  Условия и положения :  Политика конфиденциальности :  Свяжитесь с нами :  Карта сайта
© 2024 Camino Barcelona 
Изучайте испанский в Барселоне :  Проживание в Барселоне :  Курсы испанского языка в Барселоне